Millennium by Vinarija Jelić
Winery: Vinarija Jelić
The wine is ripe ruby red colored. Medium mobility. Pure fragrant aromas, typical of the sort. Primarily distinguished aroma of cherries and ripe plum jam with delicate earthy aromas. The second nose reveals a complex mixture of spices, eucalyptus and aniseed. Standing in a glass, wine uncovers its layers, constantly keeps opening and giving something new. The taste is fruity, full and long lasting. Polymerized tannins and soft, pleasant to enjoy, complete the structure of the wine and the acid and alcohol creates a balance in the whole experience.
55% cabernet sauvignon and 45% merlot
- Type of wine: Dry red wine
- Maturation: 12 months in oak caskets
- Food to be served with: Medium rare steak, lamb cutlets with rosemary, fatty cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: 16-18 C
- Alcohol percentage: 13.5%
comments powered by Disqus